image wrap

  • hotjobslogin
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi All,

      I downloaded image wrap from

      http://junior.apk.net/~jbarta/notetab/image-wrap/

      For some reason the clip goes nuts in the process stage.

      Generating noname--.txt files and is in a loop of some type.

      Does anyone know of a fix to this script or have another clip that
      will wrap images?

      Thank You
    • hsavage
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 12, 2006
        Jon Kersey wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I get a page not found.
        > But, I did some looking around.
        > Is this the page you were refering too?
        >
        > http://htmlfixit.com/blog/index.php?cat=15
        >
        > jon

        Jon,

        Since I posted giving the address as,

        http://htmlfixit.com/blog/?p=347

        I had so much trying to get it to display for copying and in the process
        I've had to change it to,

        http://htmlfixit.com/blog/?p=348

        Copy it from there, read the beginning text and do the Search/Replace of
        " to double-quotes characters it should run OK. If not I'll get
        you a copy with a different method.

        ºvº
        06.01.12
        'Cooking II:'
        'Bran and Tofu are Not For Human Consumption.'
        hrs ø hsavage@...