[Clip] Re: Problems with command line groff

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2005
      Y'all,

      Regarding the full path versus Chdir:

      I "suspect" the cd versus full path problem has to do with
      different parts of Windows/(dos) having different path parsing
      requirements.

      To test this, try converting the full path to a DOS (8+3) path.
      The rules for these conversions is to use the first 6 letters in the
      file name, followed by ~1, or ~2 ... if more than 1 file meets the six
      letter specs. I think the extension is just truncated to 3 letters.
      Try "dir /x" to test this.

      Abair