RE: [Clip] Re: Masking text.

  • Wright, John - Textron Financial
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      John,

      I didn't have any use for this information last year, but I do now. I have
      read your e-mail and looked at your clip code. I have also read through the
      NoteTab Clip Help, but I cannot figure out how to as you say, hide "your
      password while it's being typed into a box."

      Can you give me an example of how to do that?

      Thanks,
      John Wright