Re: [Clip] Search/Replace Clip Question

  • BK
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 1, 2005
      Thank you hrs,

      that is what I was looking for. I spent at least an hour looking before
      deciding to ask here.

      Figures it was right there in front of my face.

      Thanks!

      --BK

      At 11:45 AM 11/30/2005, you wrote:
      >BK wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I have a clip to do a search/replace:
      > >
      > > ;title is: Qualified URLs Replace
      > > ^!Replace "href="styles/" >>
      > "<http://www.4safedrivers.com/styles/>http://www.4safedrivers.com/styles/" WASI
      > > ^!Replace "src="images/" >>
      >"src="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/images/>http://www.4safedrivers.com/images/"
      >WASI
      > > ^!Replace "src="graphics/" >>
      >"src="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/graphics/>http://www.4safedrivers.com/graphics/"
      >WASI
      > > ^!Replace "href="business.htm" >>
      > >
      > "href="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/business.htm>http://www.4safedrivers.com/business.htm"
      > WASI
      > > ^!Replace "href="business_login.htm" >>
      > >
      > "href="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/business_login.htm>http://www.4safedrivers.com/business_login.htm"
      > WASI
      > > ^!Replace "href="fees.htm" >>
      >"href="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/fees.htm>http://www.4safedrivers.com/fees.htm"
      >WASI
      > > ^!Replace "href="contact.htm" >>
      > >
      > "href="<http://www.4safedrivers.com/contact.htm>http://www.4safedrivers.com/contact.htm"
      > WASI
      > >
      > > it works fine, but how would I change this to search/replace through a
      > > whole directory, or even through all open files?
      > >
      > > thanks in advance for your time.
      > >
      > > --BK
      >
      >BK,
      >
      >A quick answer for replacing in all open files, just add 'G' to 'WASI'
      >option settings. Each ^!Replace commandline would end thus, GWASI, G
      >for global meaning all open files.
      >
      >You can find this in NoteTab help under the find and replace commands.
      >
      >ºvº
      >05.11.30
      >hrs > hsavage@...
      >

      >Fookes Software: <http://www.fookes.us,>http://www.fookes.us,
      >http://www.fookes.com
      >Fookes Software Mailing Lists:
      ><http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm>http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      > *

      All information in this Communication, including attachments is strictly
      confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the
      addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential,
      proprietary and/or trade secrets information entitled to protection and/or
      recipient, please take notice that any use, distribution or copying of this
      Communication, and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
      upon it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this
      Communication in error, please notify sender and delete this Communication
      from your computer.