Re: [Clip] Removing duplicate lines

  • Sleazzy Weasel
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hugo,

      Thanks a heap. It worked llike a charm. :-)

      Mike

      Hugo Paulissen <hugopaulissen@...> wrote:
      > Jody,
      >
      > I'm a novice to notetab pro. I'm looking to remove duplicates in an
      > email mailing list file. The file only has email addresses. I think
      > that I have to set up a library to use your clip, but I have NO idea
      > how to go about doing it or where to put the clip. I was wondering
      > if you could give a novice some assistance??? Thanks. Mike

      Mike,

      I'm not Jody, but I can give you some assistance. The easiest for you
      would be to sort your file, with the option "remove duplicates" checked.

      Select Menu: Modify | Lines | Sort | Ascending/Descending
      (You may have a sort button available in the toolbar as well)

      In order to remove the duplicates you should check wether in Options
      (menu View), on the Tools tab, you have a checkmark in front of Sort
      Removes Duplicates.

      Hugo

      .·°~ §LëAzZÿ WëA§ëL ~°·.
      sleazzyweasel@...
      WrOnG NuMbEr RoCoCcO, yOu .·°~ §LëAzZÿ WëA§ëL ~°·.