Re: [Clip] Table of Contents from HTML Headings?

  • Alec Burgess (g)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Brian:

      If you use Firefox ...

      Document Map 0.4, by James Graham, released on March 22, 2005
      Displays the current page's heading structure in the sidebar, allowing rapid
      navigation between sections

      https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&category=Developer%20Tools&numpg=10&id=475

      If you use All-In-One Sidebar you can get the document map sidebar in a main
      window and capture its HTML that way.

      Regards ... Alec
      --