Table of Contents from HTML Headings?

  • BrianHulse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      I searched for a clip like this and was surprised that I did not find
      one.

      Scan through an HTML document and create a table of contents using the
      headings tags.

      Is there one and I missed it? If not, could someone give me some
      pointers on creating one? I've never written a clip, but I'd like to
      have this enough that I'd be willing to try.

      Thanks in advance,

      Brian
    • Martin ONeill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "BrianHulse" <BrianHulse@u...>
        wrote:

        > I searched for a clip like this and was surprised that I did not
        find one.

        > Scan through an HTML document and create a table of contents using
        the headings tags.

        I too, would like this in order to process html files generated by my
        estimating program which I then convert to Mobipocket REader files for
        my PDA. It would be nice to be able to do this in NoteTab rather than
        having to use another program.

        Thanks,
        Martin