Re: [Clip] ProgIniLoad

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
      Jamal,

      My experience has been, that NotePro.ini will always have all setting
      in it.

      When I need specific different settings, I create a new INI file with
      a different name, so I can start NotPro with those settings instead,
      without losing my main setup (in NotePro.ini).

      To create such a file, I simply load the ini file as a document, and
      SAV AS a different name. THEN I load Notetab with that new INI file,
      change the settings, and close notetab again.

      Result two (or more) different ini files, preset for special
      configurations.

      Stuff that you migh have different are:

      Which default library loads on start up,
      Toolbar may have different tools,
      pop-up menu may have different menus,
      Where to save documents,
      etc.