Changes to the Contents of an Entire Folder (was Re: [Clip] HELP)

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi momo,

      >once a long time ago, before my first computer crash, there was a
      >script that allowed to do changes to the contents of an entire
      >folder. Am I losing it, or is there a kind soul (Jody?) out there
      >who can tell me where it was on the Fookes site so I can go back
      >and download it, for win 2000.

      I have a number of Clips that work with directories in my
      DirStuff. You'll find some that you can modify to do what you
      want. Look for ones that use ^$GetFiles instead of the ones with
      the older method using ^$GetFileFirst/^$GetFileNext although
      those still have good use for some purposes. Try right clicking
      over the Library combobox and choose "Open as Document" and then
      do a Find for ^$GetFiles. They'll use ^!SetArray.

      If you have problems with specific commands, it is OK to write
      back to the list, but if it is to a Clip or you need something
      else, or "alterations" done, please write me in private eMail.

      NoteTabbers Assistant Library Page
      http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
      Direct download for DirStuff
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

      Affiliate links for Fookes Software, thanks! :)
      http://www.fookes.us

      NoteTab FAQ; From the NoteTab Support Desk
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb

      http://www.sojourner.us/software
    • momo -----none-----
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        This time, it is not my fault.

        I installed XP Pro with SP2 last week because it came with the ACER PC, I had to recover because somehow no way to install 2000 pro.

        XP is not letting me reinstate the license number for Notetab Pro. Do you have a fix, if so PLEASE send instruction for a 5 yr old. XP is very frustating and would you know it, it is just a more bloated version of NT.

        Can you help, also please send a copy of the old serial number.

        Thanks Jody and one more time I truly appreciate your help.
        momo

        momora
        Curiosity spawns the discovery of things unknown.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          Hi momo,

          I'll send you what you need. For future purposes you and others
          write me at Jody@....