HELP

  • zozo7bra
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      I tried to reply to my daily email but it bounced.

      Hi all,

      once a long time ago, before my first computer crash, there was a
      script that allowed to do changes to the contents of an entire folder.
      Am I losing it, or is there a kind soul (Jody?) out there who can tell
      me where it was on the Fookes site so I can go back and download it,
      for win 2000.

      Thanks;
      momo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
        Hi momo,

        >once a long time ago, before my first computer crash, there was a
        >script that allowed to do changes to the contents of an entire
        >folder. Am I losing it, or is there a kind soul (Jody?) out there
        >who can tell me where it was on the Fookes site so I can go back
        >and download it, for win 2000.

        I have a number of Clips that work with directories in my
        DirStuff. You'll find some that you can modify to do what you
        want. Look for ones that use ^$GetFiles instead of the ones with
        the older method using ^$GetFileFirst/^$GetFileNext although
        those still have good use for some purposes. Try right clicking
        over the Library combobox and choose "Open as Document" and then
        do a Find for ^$GetFiles. They'll use ^!SetArray.

        If you have problems with specific commands, it is OK to write
        back to the list, but if it is to a Clip or you need something
        else, or "alterations" done, please write me in private eMail.

        NoteTabbers Assistant Library Page
        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
        Direct download for DirStuff
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

        Affiliate links for Fookes Software, thanks! :)
        http://www.fookes.us

        NoteTab FAQ; From the NoteTab Support Desk
        http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb

        http://www.sojourner.us/software
      • momo -----none-----
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
          This time, it is not my fault.

          I installed XP Pro with SP2 last week because it came with the ACER PC, I had to recover because somehow no way to install 2000 pro.

          XP is not letting me reinstate the license number for Notetab Pro. Do you have a fix, if so PLEASE send instruction for a 5 yr old. XP is very frustating and would you know it, it is just a more bloated version of NT.

          Can you help, also please send a copy of the old serial number.

          Thanks Jody and one more time I truly appreciate your help.
          momo

          momora
          Curiosity spawns the discovery of things unknown.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
            Hi momo,

            I'll send you what you need. For future purposes you and others
            write me at Jody@....