Re: [Clip] Using the SetArray & FIND Commands

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2005
      PMFBI,

      Just a suggestion -- I would approach searching for one of three
      different kind of fragments by assigning them to a single variable,
      inside parethesies, and using regular expressions:

      ^!Set %threefrags%=(fragment one)|(fragment two^%space%)|(fragment
      three^%space%^%space%)

      ^!Find ^%threefrags% R
      add whatever switches you want for the search. As is it will find the
      next match of any of the three fragments, from the cursor.

      The quotes is another can of worms.

      Abair