Re: [Clip] Cleaning up html code created from convert to html function.

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2005
      Doug Offen wrote:

      >I don't know either. I put it in to go to the start of the document
      >each time, but that's not the function.

      The easiest way to do that is ^!Jump Text_Start
      Another is ^!SetCursor 1:1 or ^!SetCursor ^%Start% ,
      IF you have previously defined %Start% by something like.
      ^!Set %Start%=1:1
    • Doug Offen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2005
        to go to the start of the document...
        > The easiest way to do that is ^!Jump Text_Start
        > Another is ^!SetCursor 1:1 or ^!SetCursor ^%Start% ,
        > IF you have previously defined %Start% by something like.
        > ^!Set %Start%=1:1

        Thanks for the tip Don.

        I'm not to fancy with the clips but I do find for replacing or fixing
        up code they do save a lot of time. They are trial and error but
        certainly better than doing it all by hand one at a time.

        Doug