Re: [Clip] Determining Active INI Filename?

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@f...>
      wrote:

      > Can you think of a way around the problem? I still want to be able to
      > run clips via the command line while NoteTab is open.

      I've sorta learned to live with it -- it's never been much of an issue
      with me, but if you know how to change ownership of a file, then that
      may be the solution. "Take ownership" in the personality, that you want
      access in.

      Another way might be to recreate the file deliberately, using the logon
      personality, that you want to give control to.

      I'm fairly sure, that the problem is a Windows problem, rather than a
      NoteTab problem.

      Abair