Notetab pro

  • Barrett, Don
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2005
      I just purchased the pro version and was dismayed to see that the utilities.clb file is different from the Lite version. Can I just copy the one from the Lite Libraries folder to the libraries folder in the pro version? I am nervous about doing this because there is also a utilities.ctb file present.

      Thanks.

      Don
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2005
        Barrett, Don wrote:
        > I just purchased the pro version and was dismayed to see that the utilities.clb file is different from the Lite version. Can I just copy the one from the Lite Libraries folder to the libraries folder in the pro version? I am nervous about doing this because there is also a utilities.ctb file present.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Don

        Don,

        There are a few functions in clips that only work for a particular
        version. You may find a clip or two that doesn't work in pro that
        worked in lite or vice verse.

        I would simply copy the utilities library to pro, but rename it!
        Otherwise if you happen to get an update of pro it will overwrite your work.

        Don
      • dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2005
          Hi
          copy them accross it makes no difference just call one pair a ,there both
          text files, open them both if you want to and combine the .clbs as one. the
          same applies to the .ctbs.

          THANKYOU DAVE
          >I just purchased the pro version and was dismayed to see that the
          >utilities.clb file is different from the Lite version. Can I just copy the
          >one from the Lite Libraries folder to the libraries folder in the pro
          >version? I am nervous about doing this because there is also a
          >utilities.ctb file present.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Don

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Barrett, Don
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2005
            I copied both the utilities.clb and ctb files from the lite folder into the libraries folder of pro, but when I hit escape, I still get the Pro clip list even though the utilities clips are from the Lite folder. Does Pro use a different default clip library?

            Thanks.

            Don

            >I just purchased the pro version and was dismayed to see that the
            >utilities.clb file is different from the Lite version. Can I just copy the
            >one from the Lite Libraries folder to the libraries folder in the pro
            >version? I am nervous about doing this because there is also a
            >utilities.ctb file present.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Don

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • dave
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005
              hi
              did it say it was replacing one with the other or did you change the name .

              THANKYOU DAVE
              >I copied both the utilities.clb and ctb files from the lite folder into the
              >libraries folder of pro, but when I hit escape, I still get the Pro clip
              >list even though the utilities clips are from the Lite folder. Does Pro
              >use a different default clip library?
              >
              > Thanks.
              >
              > Don

            • Barrett, Don
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005
                Thanks Dave; I didn't realize that Lite opens Utilities as the default, and Pro opens HTML-1 as the default. I use a screen reader and didn't know that one can change libraries on the fly. All is well; thanks much!!

                Don

                did it say it was replacing one with the other or did you change the name .

                THANKYOU DAVE
                >I copied both the utilities.clb and ctb files from the lite folder into the
                >libraries folder of pro, but when I hit escape, I still get the Pro clip
                >list even though the utilities clips are from the Lite folder. Does Pro
                >use a different default clip library?
                >
                > Thanks.
                >
                > Don

                Yahoo! Groups Links