RE: [Clip] Puzzling error about inability to create NotePro.ini

  • Jamal Mazrui
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
      Thanks for your response, Larry. It makes sense that the cause is security related since later windows versions and service packs address this more.

      I'm puzzled, however, by a couple things related to this explanation: (1) I do have complete administrator privileges on the Windows XP computer, and (2) the problem occurs inconsistently, i.e., sometimes but not each time I close NoteTab.

      Your message does give me the idea to try an alternitive folder for NotePro.ini.

      Jamal