Re: Where to find please

  • acummingsus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Barrett, Don" <DON.BARRETT@E...> wrote:
      [ snip ]
      > The Notetab manual tells me to go to Clip Programming in the Help to
      learn macro creation, but I can't seem to find it. I need to create
      macros to process text, so any help in finding a teaching source would
      be appreciated.

      (Some find that they need cliptut while others, especially those with
      a programming background, find the two native Notetab help files
      sufficient).

      clipclass > cliptut

      (It's now cliptut)

      At that link/message is current info as well as a download link.

      And that's as of 8-2-2005 so it should be current.

      Alan.