Re: [Clip] Re: Clip program to edit a list according to certain criteria

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Alec and Others,

      >> Also please could you point to a resource suitable for
      >> beginners like me
      >
      >Jody wrote a "clipclass" which contains about ten lessons which
      >gently introduce you to clipwriting concepts and practices.
      >
      >He said this back in Dec 2001 - isn't google wonderful :-) :
      >>> If you are speaking of Clips in general, the read Clip Basics
      >>> and Clip Language - Introduction in Help. The are some short
      >>> information in my Clip Class that goes over making a Library
      >>> (which you should learn first, making a new Clip, and editing
      >>> a Clip. Without you posting some of what you have already we
      >>> can only give you help in a general way.
      >
      >You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      >will walk you through, Getting Started... <snip>
      >
      >> All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      >> http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      This is the updated information. (The name of the ClipClass files
      was changed a number of years ago to Clip Tutorial (ClipTut).)

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
      tutorial. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n! Jody

      http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      >> The NoteTab ClipClass List
      >> mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      >I know that the clipclass list itself has been closed but the clipclass.zip
      >should still be available somewhere (the URL above gives a 404). I was
      >hoping he might have put a copy in
      >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/files/ (the files archive for this
      >group) but perhaps it is too big to fit. Hopefully Jody will chime in with
      >its current location but there are some other things there you might find
      >worthy of study.

      Actually, it is in ntb-tutorials (I think), but called Cliptut.

      http://www.sojourner.us/software