Re: Re: [Clip] Need Random 10 Alphanumeric Codes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2005
      Hi Alec/Harvey,

      Thanks! Surely I have seen the function many times when browsing
      for another ^$Str function for something, but just never used it,
      so I didn't know it existed. <bg> I even looked in my Clips mailbox
      and see I saved a message submitted by Eb Guenther, Subject: Re:
      [Clip] Re: Random Password Generating? It's exactly what I need,
      thanks! I bet I remember it now! :)

      http://www.sojourner.us/software