Fookes Software Support Going Offline Until...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      This is FYI, please do not reply on the lists to it, except for
      the Off-Topic perhaps. I don't know when I'll be able to reply to
      any messages...

      This is just a short note to let you all know that Fookes
      Software Support may not have Internet connection due to power
      outages caused by Hurricane Dennis. Power is already dropping,
      going off/on. The hurricane is now about 75 miles south of us and
      last I saw it was due to hit the coastline around Mobile,
      Alabama, about 60 miles west of us. The same place Hurricane Ivan
      came in last year with less wind speed and we were without power
      for just shy of 9 days. A report a couple hours ago said that the
      wind speed has dropped down to 145MPH (233.44KPH). The right side
      of the eye of the hurricane may be real close to use with the
      strong winds extending out from it about 40 miles (64.37
      kilometers). Anyway, when I disappear (online) you'll know what
      happened - hopefully just loss of power and a dead phone line. I
      need to shut down this machine now before the power kills it, or
      should I say lack of power. Jody@...

      Discussion mailing list subscribing and unsubscribing:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair