Re: [Clip] Capturing Webpage

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      Interesting about that typing error correction - the danger of transferring something correctly
      done in MyIE2 and then not altered in Internet Explorer itself (which I use little). So it is Alt V C -
      Looking I cannot find the keyboard combination for View Source in IE6 but Alt V C works. The
      other interesting thing is both IE6 and MyIE2 have to be online for the capturing to work - use of
      a page offline in Temporary Internet Files does not allow a test.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk