Re: [Clip] Copying NoteTab light files on to a new computer.

  • Richard Hole
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hi Ian,

      Thanks for your letter.

      In c\Program Files\NoteTab Light\Libraries I could not see any folders.
      There was an icon named "Richard.clb" but a message stated that Windows
      could not open the file. What type of file or folder should I look for?
      I could not see any files with the name that I named my clips.

      Your help is appreciated,

      Regards Richard.