Clip for converting several .otl files in folder to .htm

  • tomas_agevolution
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      Clippers,

      Is there a clip to open a folder and convert several files from .otl
      to .htm?

      Thanks,

      Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        Hi Tom,

        >Is there a clip to open a folder and convert several files from .otl
        >to .htm?

        There are 4 in my Outline Library:

        Outline to Pages (Has links to go to the previous page or next page or back to the index)
        Outline to Frames I (I think these are just different styles of frames.)
        Outline to Frames II (I think these are just different styles of frames.)
        Outline to Frames III (I think these are just different styles of frames.)

        You might need to update the HTML code used. I'm sure it all
        works still as far as the HTML code goes, but you never know when
        some purist might be at your web site and look at your source and
        send you a flaming hot eMail for using like the <font> tag. <bg>

        Please don't forget to click on the Quick Link$... Clip at the
        top every now and then. ;) It would probably be helpful to read
        the Information Clip as well. http://www.notetab.net/zip/outline.zip

        Convert your eMail programs mail to another program, archive,
        date and word filters for inclusion of certain messages. You can
        then archive say be day, week, month, year, etc. Aid4Mail:
        http://www.fookes/aid4mail, http://www.sojourner.us/software