Re: How do I paste into the last half of a file (until reached)?

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Ball" <RonBall42@a...> wrote:

      > H="Paste Until End Of File"
      > ;Beginning of loop
      > :StartLoop
      > ^!Keyboard Home
      > ^!Keyboard #'\\Todo:#
      > ^!Keyboard Down
      > ;EXIT THE LOOP WHEN WE ARE AT END OF FILE

      > ???? I don't know what to put here ????

      ^!If ^$GetRow$<= ^$GetTextLineCount$ StartLoop

      Note that the test either succeeds, and jumps back up,
      or fails and drops out of the loop.

      However! since you appear to want to insert "'\\Todo:"
      at the beginning of the line, why not just use replace?

      Plasce your cursor where you want to start replaceing and
      run the clip command:

      ^!Replace ^P ^P'Todo: AS

      That should replace every start of the line with the start AND the
      text, to the end of the document.

      If it doesn't work, read Help about the ^Replace command and its
      switches.