Re: [Clip] How do I do this... .. ? was capture input into array then output to doc via a template

  • Alan C
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Alan C wrote:

      >(I put to list due to: about basics of some control mechanisms along
      >with

      [ . . ]

      I had assumed that Marin wanted to output in the order/sequence of array
      iteration. But I did not know that Marin wanted that.

      May instead merely want to build wizard so as to ability to then use the
      wizard with which to output (as opposed to array)

      output in this case means the final output into what Marin formerly had
      as doc # 2

      Oh, Marin, come on back again if we've still missed what you wanted to
      do . . . (at least we had fun with array so far anyways)

      Alan.