Re: [Clip] Auto-replace an Activation Key?

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2005
      John, Don, and Jody --

      Thanks for your replies. They give me the indication, though, that
      what I want to do can't be done. However, did I read correctly that
      the ability to customize Activation Keys is planned for a future
      NoteTab release?

      I actually had tried Jody's suggestion...
      > H=<i
      > [<i>text</i>]
      ...but found it too difficult to change my typing habits for this :p

      I'll probably just end up creating a ^!Replace clip to run on my
      finished document (John's clip may prove useful for that -- thanks!).

      Thank you all for the responses -- they saved me searching endlessly
      for answers I'd never otherwise find. Glad my limited search led me
      to this list.

      All the best,
      -- Michelle