Clip to amend right click menu?

  • gunnisonbirder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      Yesterday I purchased a new computer and reinstalled all my software.
      One item lost was a bunch of right click choices in Notetab. If I
      remember correctly, I added a clip to add a bunch of choices. Now I
      cannot relocate that clip. I searched library on website and looked
      in help. Does this clip ring a bell with anyone? Thanks for any
      suggestions and help.