Re: [Clip] ^$GetFileFirst()$, ^$GetFileNext()$ Errors

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi nielarcher,

      I cannot answer your questions off the top of my head. However, I
      have many Clips that I know work using GetFileFirst/Next in my
      DirStuff. Try some of them (by searching for them with the CLB
      open as a document and see if they pass OK. If OK, then check
      your code against mine... From NoteTab's ^!!Pasteback...

      I have a number of Clips that work with directories in my
      DirStuff. You'll find some that you can modify to do what you
      want. Look for ones that use ^$GetFiles instead of the ones with
      the older method using ^$GetFileFirst/^$GetFileNext although those
      still have good use for some purposes. Try right clicking over the
      Library combobox and choose "Open as Document" and then do a Find
      for ^$GetFiles. They'll use ^!SetArray.

      NoteTabbers Assistant Library Page
      http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
      Direct download for DirStuff
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

      Affiliate links for Fookes Software, thanks! :)
      Fookes Software Home
      NoteTab Home
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab
      Buy Fookes Software Now!