Re: [Clip] Paragraph Formatting

  • Ed Chiasson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2005
      Thanks Don, I'll get back to you with something

      Ed

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Don - htmlfixit.com" <don@h...>
      wrote:
      > Ed Chiasson wrote:
      > > I noticed that when I was playing with the clip.
      > >
      > > thanks
      > >
      > > But in the real world most times is can be several lines then a
      line
      > > break.
      > >
      > > How would you get the clip to recognize that?
      > >
      > > Ed
      > >

      > I sent two versions, the second one is the one you are looking at
      > think. Try the other one and it might be closer because I think
      it goes
      > off of two consecutive line breaks. If you have hard returns in
      the
      > paragraph, then we would have to use a different select method.
      We can
      > certainly get it figured out if you give me a small example.
      >
      > As regards the other question you asked, I think when you do the
      new
      > html document it is based off of a template. A wizard gathers
      some of
      > the information you want and then it applies a template if I
      remember
      > correctly. For the modify page to html, I think that is imbedded
      in
      > notetab and not a clip as we think of it. You certainly could
      build a
      > clip to do the same thing if you wanted. I am not aware of an
      existing
      > one however.
      >
      > Good luck,
      >
      > Don
    • Ed Chiasson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2005
        Don this is what I start with

        U.S. Dive Travel
        Offers packages to Bonaire's Sand Dollar Condominium Resort.
        http://www.usdivetravel[...]ONAIRE-Sand_Dollar.html

        Sand Dollar Group
        Offers project management and support for the development of web
        sites, LAN and WAN design, data center relocations and custom
        helpdesk integration.
        http://www.sanddollargroup.com

        Mellita quienquesperforata
        The anatomy of a sand dollar.
        http://www.lander.edu/rsfox/mellita.html

        convert text to html clip

        <P><a href="http://www.usdivetravel[...]ONAIRE-Sand_Dollar.html">
        U.S. Dive Travel </a><BR>
        Offers packages to Bonaire's Sand Dollar Condominium Resort.<BR>
        http://www.usdivetravel[...]ONAIRE-Sand_Dollar.html<BR>
        </P>

        <P><a href="http://www.sanddollargroup.com">
        Sand Dollar Group </a><BR>
        Offers project management and support for the development of web
        sites, LAN and WAN design, data center relocations and custom
        helpdesk integration.<BR>
        http://www.sanddollargroup.com<BR>
        </P>

        <P><a href="http://www.lander.edu/rsfox/mellita.html">