[Clip] To do Non-Destructive Display of ClipBoard

  • Charles M Raine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      The following clip will display an Info window showing the Current
      contents of the Clipboard. The contents will remain unchanged on the
      clipboard. I hope someone will find it useful. Enjoy..

      H="Display ClipBoard Contents"
      ; Charles M. Raine < cmraine@... >
      ; 05/26/2005, 07:26:54 PM
      ^!Set %comment%=(* Widen Display Window *)
      ^!SetWizardTitle Display Contents of ClipBoard -- ^%comment%
      ^!Info ^$GetClipboard$