Document Modified Flag

  • mbl60181
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 8:35 AM
      I have clips of static text that I open into a document for reference
      purposes. Things like SQL examples and what nots. The text is pasted
      into a new document from a clip and the little disk icon on the
      document turns to Red because the document was changed.

      Is there anyway to set the "document modified flag" back to No? Being
      ultimatly lazy, I would like to avoid the "Save Changes" message when
      I close it.

      Thanks Much!
      Mike LaFountain