Re: 3rd Party Tool for Regular Expressions (was RE: [Clip] More than one edit field in a wizard)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      Hi sisterscape,

      >--- Jody <kjv-av1611@...> wrote:
      >> Hi Jamal,
      >>
      >> In order to get the Library you need to download the
      >> King James Bible of 1611 (66 books/text files . . .
      >
      >For those of us on dialup that is really user unfriendly. And
      >then there is the issue of 'force-feeding' . . . Not the way to
      >make friends IMO.

      Those weren't my intentions. In my original eMail I explained I
      used it to search my Bible text. I just don't have the time to
      rezip, upload, etc. Perhaps later, but I'm not going to go
      through all the work deleting Clips, etc. As some say, eat the
      watermelon and spit out the seeds. ;) We need to go private eMail
      with this if that does not explain it well enough for you. Sorry
      for the inconvenience. Maybe next time, I'll just send private
      eMail to the person that asks for something.

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some! ;)
      http://clean-funnies.com