3rd Party Tool for Regular Expressions (was RE: [Clip] More than one edit field in a wizard)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 4:14 PM
      Hi Jamal,

      >By the way, Hugo mentioned that you developed an interface to a
      >3rd party tool for regular expressions. Is that still available?

      I found where I uploaded to quite awhile ago. In order to get the
      Library you need to download the King James Bible of 1611 (66
      books/text files), Do what you will with it. It is the best
      selling book of all time though. :-) The Library has some working
      examples of using the command-line interface for Ransack which is
      the other file to download. There are newer versions of it, but I
      know the Library works with this version. Please take any
      discussion of Ransack over to the Off Topic list, but of course
      the RegExp could probably be discussed on this list. However,
      since there are some subtle differences in some of the syntax,
      perhaps the ntb-scripts list might be more appropriate. I think
      this list is OK, but I would start a new thread with the Subject
      mentioning Regular Expressions (plus whatever).

      http://home.earthlink.net/~kjv-av1611/zip/av1611.zip
      http://home.earthlink.net/~kjv-av1611/zip/ransack171.303.zip