Re: [Clip] Changing font size for a document with a clip?

    Message 1 of 14 , May 20, 2005
      Hi All,

      Been way busy as my kids might say. ;) Gee, soon my grand-kids
      will be talking stranger than that. Maybe they'll go back to my
      time someday: like far out man, groovy, psychedelic, etc. Now,
      that's plain English. <bg>

      Note: These change the global settings - all files will change
      that are open and also newly opened files. I couldn't figure out
      a way to do just a file via changing the setting in the .fpr
      file.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Font Change: Terminal;12;B
      ; eMailed on 05-20-2005, ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jody
      ; http://www.sojourner.us/software
      ; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, sojourner.us

      ^!SetINIFile
      ^!SaveValue Options:Font=Terminal;12;B;0;255
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ; It doesn't appear that ^!ProgIniSave needs to be used

      H=Font Change: Courier New;9
      ^!SetINIFile
      ^!SaveValue Options:Font=Courier New;9;;0;0
      ^!ProgIniLoad
      ; It doesn't appear that ^!ProgIniSave needs to be used

      <--- Copy above this line --->
      <--- Right click over a Library --->
      <--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->