Search and Replace (out of Memory error)

  • Ralph Ausmann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      I keep getting "out of memory" errors when "replacing all".

      NoteTab Pro v 4.95. Using search expression " Message-ID: .*$ " with
      Regular Exp. checked.

      This is to locate lines beginning "Message-ID: " (my quotes) and then
      deleting the line by replacing it with nothing.

      Is there a way to avoid this error. It forces me to close without
      saving and restarting the computer. That kind of ruins my thoughput on
      my project. I am working with files that are 2 MB up to 25 MB size.

      I would be willing to forego the "Undo" features if necessary, if that
      is what is causing this error. I'm using Windows ME version.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks.
      Ralph Ausmann - Hillsboro, OR - > http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/
      <ralph.ausmann@...> -