hyperlink back and forth history

  • gambatte64
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 8:35 AM
      hello all,

      i like notetab pro and its outlines and documents with hyperlinks in
      square brackets. seems similar to the wikiwiki, doesn't it?

      i would appreciate the opportunity to log the hyperlink jumps and to

      what i have seen in this group are sophisticated clips which deal
      with going back and forth in recently opened and tab-clicked(?)
      documents. This is not exactly what i would need.

      my wish is only to move back and forth the clicked hyperlinks very
      much the same as in a web-browser or in wikimode.

      has anybody dealt with this yet and could help me? then i could make
      my own wikiwiki with notetab!!

      thank you in advance!

      kind regards

      alfred.