Mailto

  • Paolo Magnaghi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I want insert into my mail the "from" but i have a problem...
      I use MS outlook 2003 and this example us OK, but without "From"

      Help me, please...

      H="SETTLEMENT DATA"

      ^!Set %From%=^?[&From=sandra@...]
      ^!Set %To%=^?[&To=paola@...]
      ^!Set %Subject%=^?[&Subject=Dati]
      ^!Set %Cc%=^?[&Cc=luca@...]
      ^!Set %Body%=^?[&Body=Mancano i giorni รจ quello del 28 aprile.]

      ^!mailto:^%To%?subject=^%Subject%&Cc=^%cc%&Body=^%Body%&From=^%From%
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetText$
      ^!Delay 3

      Thanks

      Paolo
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        Paolo,

        > I want insert into my mail the "from" but i have a problem... I use
        MS
        > outlook 2003 and this example us OK, but without "From"

        I'm not sure, but I wonder whether you can use the From-field at all...
        It is something that goes with your email-programme/account-settings.
        (First hit in Google about mailto-syntax:
        http://www.ianr.unl.edu/internet/mailto.html)

        It looks as if you have found a new command [^!mailto] though. It is
        not listed in the helpfile at all... I have used ^!Email before, but
        yours works as well.

        Ciao,

        Hugo