Re: Onload Clipbook focus?

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28 5:45 AM
      Move the " after /L=myWrite" to be just after .exe so it looks like this:

      "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=myWrite

      And if you want to focus a library whose name has spaces in it, enclose the library name in separate "" as well.

      e.g.

      "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L="my Write"

      John

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 28 6:06 AM
        Hi Howard,

        >when NTP closes I leave my personal clip 'myWrite' clicked active on the
        >bottom Clipbook Libraries bar.
        >
        >Any clues how I can get win98 to accept the required NTP commandline OR
        >on opening NTP is there another way to get focus on the nominated clip?

        If you want a certain Clip executed:
        "C:\Full/Path/NotePro.exe" /L="Library:Clip"
        NoteTab /L="Library Name:Clip Name" <-- with spaces
        NoteTab /L=LibraryName:ClipName <-- without spaces in Library or Clip names

        NoteTab /L=LibraryName <--Library only
        NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- Library only with no spaces

        NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- with event _OnOpen
        in the _OnOpen event you add whatever code you want NoteTab to do.

        /L=Library Name:Clip Name" can have the same results as using an
        event. The difference is with the command-line, you only have
        NoteTab do what is instructed to do in the Clip from the command-
        line. When using _OnOpen, every time the Library is opened the
        commands are processed (give the Clip and Event both have the
        same content.

        If you always use quotes around /L="Library:Clip" even when not
        needed you won't for to add them when needed.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm