Re: [Clip] Need help with html image clip

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hi Cas,

      > Also is it possible to tag several images and have them listed
      > in the web page one after the other, instead of having to open
      > wizard for each image?

      There is a way now to do a whole directory, but not from a
      checkbox wizard. I might have the time to build/modify a Clip to
      do that later today. For now, if you want it done right away, go
      to the Utilities Library and under the "Internet" section look
      for a Clip called "Images to HTML." Click on it and then browse
      to the directory the images are in and set the other options in
      the wizard to your desire. Click on OK. Do the second popup as
      well. Open a new document and set it as Paste Board.

      Switch back the page with the image files. Select and copy any of
      the code you want above the images. Next move your mouse pointer
      to the left of the image tags (in the gutter area) so that it
      changes shape/symbol. When you have it there (next to an image)
      you want to use click once so that the line becomes selected and
      press Ctrl+C to Copy to the Clipboard/Paste Board. Repeat that
      for each image you want to use and then any of the remaining
      source code you desire to use if any. You can do ranges of the
      image line by holding down the Ctrl key while dragging you mouse
      pointer till all the image tags you want to Copy and then do so.

      I'll look in my DirStuff and see if I have a Clip to modify to
      make a checkbox wizard with the image files listed, or modify the
      existing "Images to HTML" Clip. ...if I can find some time or
      maybe somebody else will get to it first for you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
        Hi Cas,

        >I use following clip to insert a image into a web page. Images
        >are in a subdirectory called images. Is there a way for the
        >wizard to open up in the image directory instead of directory
        >that the web page is in?
        >
        >Also is it possible to tag several images and have them listed in
        >the web page one after the other, instead of having to open
        >wizard for each image?

        I forgot to mention that our Easy Imager program will let you
        choose images to make thumbnails link to the large picture and
        you can choose which ones you want by clicking on their thumbnail
        view and holding down the Ctrl key while choosing which ones you
        want. It makes really nice photo albums (using CSS so you can
        edit how they look). You can also just take the code from the
        http tags to use elsewhere of course like perhaps on the project
        you are working on now. The Zoomifyer albums which are really
        cool and screen savers (I have one of all last soccer season of
        my son and his team for instance.;-) !!! (Help | Create Zoomifyer
        albums) Check it out via http://www.fookes.us/redir and snatch a
        deliciou$ cookie along the way for me to put a $mile on my face;
        it's my affiliate redirect. ;)

        bcnu,
        jody

        I can only please one person a day.
        Today is obviously not your day.
        Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 8D
        http://www.clean-funnies.com
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448 ;)
        http://www.sojourner.us/software
      • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
          Use a program Image to HTML with this:

          ^!Toolbar New Document
          ^!FocusDoc
          ^!Menu Document/Use as Paste Board
          ^!Shell c:progra~1\smallu~1\imgtoh~1\img2html.exe

          Adrian Worsfold

          http://www.pluralist.co.uk