Re: [Clip] Clip Hotkeys / Shortcuts

  • cjangrycloud
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      > What, for example, do you want to do with the shortcut? Please give a
      > little detail. Also, what link, in which files section, are you
      > referring to.

      The file I was refering to was the clipshortcuts clip by
      silvermoonwoman. As it turns out the problem was actually on my end
      since the link worked fine once I got home.

      I'm converting the product pages across several of my clients sites.
      I've been using php regex scripts to automate huge chunks of the work
      since there are basicly 8 types of repeating blocks on the pages. I
      had hoped to map the 8 conversion scripts to Ctrl+F# keys. After
      looking at the silvermoonwoman clip and taking a closer look at my
      workflow, it just makes more sense to use the in-context clip menu.

      Thank you all for replying.

      Chris.