Re: [Clip] Clip Hotkeys / Shortcuts

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 3:07 PM
      cjangrycloud wrote:

      > Any suggestions for setting up shortcuts for clips. I've tried using
      > the shortcut command with no luck. The link in the files section about
      > using shortcuts seems to be dead. I'm currently using notetab pro 4.95.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Chris

      Chris,

      What, for example, do you want to do with the shortcut? Please give a
      little detail. Also, what link, in which files section, are you
      referring to.

      ºvº
      05.04.07
      hrs > hsavage@...
    • cjangrycloud
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 7:55 AM
        > What, for example, do you want to do with the shortcut? Please give a
        > little detail. Also, what link, in which files section, are you
        > referring to.

        The file I was refering to was the clipshortcuts clip by
        silvermoonwoman. As it turns out the problem was actually on my end
        since the link worked fine once I got home.

        I'm converting the product pages across several of my clients sites.
        I've been using php regex scripts to automate huge chunks of the work
        since there are basicly 8 types of repeating blocks on the pages. I
        had hoped to map the 8 conversion scripts to Ctrl+F# keys. After
        looking at the silvermoonwoman clip and taking a closer look at my
        workflow, it just makes more sense to use the in-context clip menu.

        Thank you all for replying.

        Chris.