Clip Hotkeys / Shortcuts

  • cjangrycloud
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
      Any suggestions for setting up shortcuts for clips. I've tried using
      the shortcut command with no luck. The link in the files section about
      using shortcuts seems to be dead. I'm currently using notetab pro 4.95.

      Thanks,
      Chris
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
        cjangrycloud wrote:

        > Any suggestions for setting up shortcuts for clips. I've tried using
        > the shortcut command with no luck. The link in the files section about
        > using shortcuts seems to be dead. I'm currently using notetab pro 4.95.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Chris

        Chris,

        What, for example, do you want to do with the shortcut? Please give a
        little detail. Also, what link, in which files section, are you
        referring to.

        ºvº
        05.04.07
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • cjangrycloud
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
          > What, for example, do you want to do with the shortcut? Please give a
          > little detail. Also, what link, in which files section, are you
          > referring to.

          The file I was refering to was the clipshortcuts clip by
          silvermoonwoman. As it turns out the problem was actually on my end
          since the link worked fine once I got home.

          I'm converting the product pages across several of my clients sites.
          I've been using php regex scripts to automate huge chunks of the work
          since there are basicly 8 types of repeating blocks on the pages. I
          had hoped to map the 8 conversion scripts to Ctrl+F# keys. After
          looking at the silvermoonwoman clip and taking a closer look at my
          workflow, it just makes more sense to use the in-context clip menu.

          Thank you all for replying.

          Chris.