Re: Clip for WinMerge

  • KK
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      Here's my first approach:
      ^!Setwizardtitle WinMerge
      ^!SetWizardLabel Compare this two files with WinMerge
      ^!^?{(3;T=D)WinMerge Path=D:\Programme\Tools\WinMerge\}WinMerge.exe ^?
      {(1;T=O)Left file=^$GetDocName$} ^?{(2;T=O)Right file=^$GetDocName$}

      But now I need some help!
      I would like to have an option: "choose from filesystem or from open
      documents" onm each WinMerge-side.
      Does anybody know, how to provide a list of the open documents?

      TIA,
      KNUT