[Clip] Re: replace across line breaks in a Str?

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005

      > If I paste this into my clip, it does the right thing for the first
      > line but then dumps the subsequent lines to the current document (!).
      >
      > Thoughts?

      Hi Stephen, Adrian,

      Yes, maybe... Your function is okay, only change the square brackets
      into curly braces...

      ^!Set %foo%=^?{(T=W)Text}

      That works (has to do with the sequence of processing instructions).But
      you don't need this, ^$GetClipboard$ works too (and you don't have to
      paste manually every time you run the clip...)

      Adrian, I understood that functions are always the quicker way of
      getting things done.

      Hugo