RE: [Clip] replace across line breaks in a Str?

  • Pete Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:08 AM
      G'day Stephen,

      > I'm good with ^!Replace, but that only works on active docs, right,
      > not vars?

      Check out the ^$StrReplace$ function, it might be just what you're
      looking for.

      Pete
    • Pete Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:12 AM
        I (misguidedly) wrote:

        > Check out the ^$StrReplace$ function, it might be just what you're
        > looking for.

        Sorry Stephen, I just noticed that you already tried that. That's what
        you get for dashing off a quick reply at the end of what's been a very
        trying day. Next time I'll read the question thrice before jumping of
        the cliff with no parachute :)

        Pete