Clip for WinMerge

  • KK
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi folks!

      Does anyone can provide a clip for WinMerge?
      My idea:
      Choose two filem from the open documents (via Checkbox)
      and then start WinMerge...

      TIA
      KNUT
    • KK
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
        Here's my first approach:
        ^!Setwizardtitle WinMerge
        ^!SetWizardLabel Compare this two files with WinMerge
        ^!^?{(3;T=D)WinMerge Path=D:\Programme\Tools\WinMerge\}WinMerge.exe ^?
        {(1;T=O)Left file=^$GetDocName$} ^?{(2;T=O)Right file=^$GetDocName$}

        But now I need some help!
        I would like to have an option: "choose from filesystem or from open
        documents" onm each WinMerge-side.
        Does anybody know, how to provide a list of the open documents?

        TIA,
        KNUT