Clear clipboard

  • roughhouserounder@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 2:35 AM
      I have written a simple clip to copy stuff to the clipboard, omly
      problem is, I am not clearing the clipboard first so I end up with
      lots and lots of bits and pieces.

      Does anyone know a command I can include in my clip to clear the
      contents of, or empty the clipboard.

      Many thanks,
      Matt.
    • abairheart
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 1:11 PM
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, roughhouserounder@y... wrote:

        > I have written a simple clip to copy stuff to the clipboard, omly
        > problem is, I am not clearing the clipboard first so I end up with
        > lots and lots of bits and pieces.
        >
        > Does anyone know a command I can include in my clip to clear the
        > contents of, or empty the clipboard.
        >
        > Many thanks,
        > Matt.

        SetClipboard ^%empty%