Skip to search.

Re: [Clip] Re: Need help with Hyperlink Clip

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2005
      ^!InsertHtml <B><A HREF="^&.htm">Continue Here.</A></B>
    • roughhouserounder@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16, 2005
        Thanks Jeff, but that doesn't do what I'm after.

        I'm converting a txt file to html and when a URL is detected I want
        Notetab to change the url to 'continue here'

        Here's the script so far, and it works pretty well:
        -------------

        ;Converts the CURRENT open non-HTML document to HTML
        ^!Continue This Clip will convert the CURRENT open non-HTML document
        to HTML. Continue?

        ;Skip the conversion process if the document has an HTML extension
        or is a Clipbook library
        ^!IfTrue ^$IsHtmlDoc$ SkipConversion
        ^!IfTrue ^$IsClipDoc$ SkipConversion
        ;Convert text to HTML format
        ^!Toolbar Document to HTML
        ^!IfError SkipConversion
        ;Place the cursor at the start of the document
        ^!Jump Text_Start
        ^!Replace "http://[a-z0-9\.\/\-\_\']*" >> "<a href="&">click
        here</a>" RAWI
        ;Save converted document if users wants this done automatically
        ;^!IfFalse ^?[Automatically save converted documents?==_Yes|No] Skip
        ;^!Save As ^##

        :SkipConversion
        ---------

        It's a bit of a mish mash from here and there and I'm no clip
        expert, but it's working.

        I have 2 things I'd like to include.
        1 - I have a url that contains this in its' string: xyx_&_abc
        I can get the ^!Replace line to replace almost everything, but I
        can't work out how to convert/replace the '&' ??

        2 - I want to copy the output of the clip to the clipboard. I'm
        using this in a second clip. Is it possible to add it to the first
        clip somewhere so it runs automatically??

        ------
        ; This clip Copies the contents of a file to the clipboard
        ; Turn wordwrap off
        ^!SetWordWrap 0
        ^!Keyboard Ctrl+A
        ^!Keyboard Ctrl+C