Re: [Clip] Closing DOS window

  • Abe Landsberg
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 15, 2005
      John, thanks for your interest and input.

      H. Savage, thank you for the information on NoteTab minimization.

      Jody, thanks for the information on keyboard-related commands. The organization
      of my responses was due to necessity. I'm able to check my e-mail only once
      each day or two, and I figured it would be a good way to reduce the group's
      inbox clutter.

      To everyone who responded: Many thanks for your help. Not only did I get a
      solution (thanks again, Hugo), but I received enough useful information that I
      am generating a "NoteTab Tips" file for my personal use based on the
      information you've sent.

      Thanks again!

      -Abe

    • Abe Landsberg