Clip that prints elsewhere

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      This here is not, I know, what was being discussed about NoteTab not exiting. This clip does
      have NoteTab exit and solves a problem on my machine. If Notetab prints, or is open when
      other applications print, the computer siezes up (more than a three button reboot).

      So this now opens the visible file, uses the Print Preview for printing available in the stated
      application, and does so closing NoteTab (how often I fail to learn even the hard way I cannot
      continue to count). I am quite pleased with this.

      H="EditPad file this print"
      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Save
      ^!Set %ThisName%=^$GetDocName$
      ^!Set %OtherProg%=c:progra~1\EditPad\editpad.exe

      ^!Set %GoName%=^$GetShort(^%ThisName%)$
      ^!Shell ^%OtherProg% ^%GoName%
      ^!Delay 50
      ^!FocusApp *EditPad Lite