Re: [Clip] Closing DOS window

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 10, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Abe Landsberg <abeflaco@y...> wrote:
      > Abair, thank you for your suggestions. I'm running XP-HE SP1. I
      open the "DOS"
      > window by running a batch (.bat) file on Windows start-up.

      Ahh! Chances are, that you have a commandline switch set for the
      batchfile, that keeps it in memory. Check the shortcut's properties
      (commandline for the batchfile).

      Abair
    • Abe Landsberg
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 15, 2005
        John, thanks for your interest and input.

        H. Savage, thank you for the information on NoteTab minimization.

        Jody, thanks for the information on keyboard-related commands. The organization
        of my responses was due to necessity. I'm able to check my e-mail only once
        each day or two, and I figured it would be a good way to reduce the group's
        inbox clutter.

        To everyone who responded: Many thanks for your help. Not only did I get a
        solution (thanks again, Hugo), but I received enough useful information that I
        am generating a "NoteTab Tips" file for my personal use based on the
        information you've sent.

        Thanks again!

        -Abe